Artist Open Portfolio
Mokuhanga & Nara
Now that the conference is hybrid, Artist Open Portfolio will be a chance for artists to showcase their works to conference participants and the public as a virtual event. Each portfolio will consist of 20 images arranged as a pdf from a PowerPoint presentation.
The deadline for submitting a proposal for the Open Portfolio is 30 October.
- JP¥3000 due with proof of conference registration. This fee should be paid by PayPal. See details below.
- Conference registration. See IMC Nara 2021 registration for details of the various registration packets.
- To participate applicants must first register for the conference.
- Applicants may pay conference registration and the Open Portfolio participation fee together by PayPal. See details below.
- Once payment has been made, please confirm this with your name to .
- Only artworks related to the concepts or techniques of Japanese water-based woodblock, mokuhanga, may be submitted for open portfolio.
- Participants cannot sell work at the venue or display pricing of artworks. However, if a potential buyer appears, participants can negotiate prices and delivery methods privately at their own discretion and risk. The International Mokuhanga Association cannot assume any responsibility.